Twilio Console site allows users to quickly search for and provision phone numbers on your project. From the Console search, you can filter phone numbers based on location, phone number type, capabilities, and more - all with Twilio easy to use Graphical User interface(GUI). Continue reading for step-by-step instructions.
- Access the Buy a Number page in Console --> Click Here.
- Enter the criteria for the phone number you need, and then click Search.
- Country: Select the desired country from the drop-down menu.
- Number or Location: Select the desired option to search by digits/phrases, or a specific City or Region.
- Capabilities: Select your service needs for this number.
- Advanced: Click this link to show options for the desired phone number type (local, mobile, toll-free), local address requirements, and to allow beta number results.
- Search results will be displayed with the phone number, location, type, capabilities, and price listed. Click Buy to purchase a phone number for your current project or sub-account.
After your phone number has been successfully provisioned, your project will be charged for the full monthly price of the phone number